We seek to provide a Bible-based, Christ-centered, academically challenging curriculum, which not only leads a child to a personal relationship with Christ but equips him/her to serve the Lord by applying Biblical principles to everyday life and developing a Biblical worldview.
· To provide a safe learning environment where each child is encouraged to reach his/her potential for God’s glory.
· To challenge children academically through Christ-centered curriculum.
· To teach children how to communicate with God through daily prayer.
· To encourage, model and teach Biblical principles throughout every part of the school day.
· To develop and maintain a respect and reverence for God through daily Bible study and worship.
· To teach children to apply God’s Word to every aspect of their lives.
· To develop a servant’s heart in order to carry out God’s call to humbly uplift others and unselfishly reach out to others in need.