Welcome to KidzRock!
At KidzRock Children’s Learning Center, we believe in preserving the experience of childhood as we plant the seeds of faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. It is important that each child grows and develops at his/her individual level. Our school provides a safe, clean and secure environment supervised by caring and well-trained staff. Our program offers concrete experiences for early learning skills in math, language, science, art, music, and large muscle development. In addition, invaluable learning takes place through social experiences and dramatic play which encourage problem solving, creative thinking, and cooperation. We believe in a solid Christian foundation. This is done through Bible stories, songs, verses, prayer and worship time. Children will learn that they are special and that God loves them. The KidzRock CLC Staff are professional people trained in early childhood education. The staff also participates in ongoing training to benefit the education of the children.
At KidzRock Children’s Learning Center, we adhere to the fundamental principles of the growth of children. The emotional, physical, social, intellectual and spiritual stages of children occur in a predictable, orderly pattern. Typically, children sit before they crawl, crawl before they walk, and walk before they run. However, the time sequence of these stages is unique to each child. In addition, each child has his/her own individual style and rate of learning. At KidzRock, our curriculum is designed so children can advance through the developmental stages at their own rate. Kids will be able to explore the many wonders of God’s world through “hands on” experiences utilizing the five senses. The following daily activities will help form a strong basis for school readiness:
- Interest Centers: Children participate in art, dramatic play, sensory stimulation, science and math, problem-solving, block building, and fine motor activities.
- Outdoor Play: Free play on the playground is a favorite time for the children.
- Snacks: Children learn to eat nutritionally in a group setting while practicing social and verbal skills.
- Music: Each classroom introduces new songs and creative movement as well as activities with instruments.
- Motor Development: Planned activities are set up on the playground to stimulate large muscle development.
- Ministry: Bible stories, chapel songs, birthday celebrations, and prayer are all an integral part of Bible time.
- Creative Movement: Large motor activities often accompanied by music and/or dramatic play are offered throughout the day.
- Nap Time: Nap/Rest time is provided each afternoon.
- Sharing: Occasionally, children will be asked to bring special toys or books to school to show to their friends during their scheduled sharing time.
These activities, along with our caring and well-trained teachers, make KidzRock an inviting place for children to learn and grow.